Welcome to Invicta Distro!
This shop is still under construction. Please be patient, and came back in a couple of days.
You can always contact me if you'd like to say hello ;-)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Friday, April 16, 2010

Updates

Site Updates:

Last Update: 2010/04/15

Zines
Finally new zines arrived today for the catalog - Marbles and Mélange #2 -, these two have traveled a long way from the other side of the world, cheers to Australian zine-makers ;-)
And more zines would have arrived, from a bulk order I made about a week ago, but I was home-alone and deeply asleep when the postman rang in the morning, so I'm going to the post office tomorrow to pick up my package (I know it's a box, probably a big one YEY!). This means a whole lot of work for the weekend, but that's cool! Lot's of zine covers and inside samples & some more pins and stickers to scan, updating my “database”, and start writing descriptions. These are the times when I wouldn't mind having a “business” partner, but oh well, one pair of hands and eyes will have to do!


Catalog Updates:

Coming Soon:
Zines coming soon: Leningrad; Larry #1 and #2; Marbles; Mélange #2; Absent Cause #3; On Loving 'Dracula'; Zine Capsule; some issues of Brainscan; The Juniper #12; Meat zine: You're right in Liking It!; Revolutionary Women Stencil Zine; Doris #15: The Anti-Depression Guide; Ker-bloom! #82; You Don't Get There From Here #1; Bad Lyrics Project; I Hate My Mom's Cat: And Other Tails; The La-La Theory! #1.

Zines received for consideration: For Lack of Better Words..., Sleeps With Ghosts #0 and #1, Beautiful Mess #1 and #2, all in one package. Lots to read during the following week ;-)
The catalog could use some other zines anyway, like your zine! If you don't have your zine in any distros yet, or even if you are in some distros, why not try your luck at Invicta Distro? So don't be shy and send me your zine for consideration! Check out the Submission Guidelines and/or the Zine Topics pages if you have some time. Thank you :)

Everything else: I already managed to scan all the pin-buttons I got this week (at least, until today, tomorrow there will be more to scan), specially the "custom-made" buttons with exclusive Invicta Distro designs, and also scanned some big vinyl stickers. Now it's time for image editing, adding them to the catalog's database and write some brief descriptions for the online-shop.
Some "paper goodies" (aka stationery) are expected in the mail within a couple of weeks. And I'll be making some exclusive Invicta Distro items too, maybe some photo prints and/or postcards & notecards, perhaps even some stickers, I guess it kinda depends on the response I'll get about these type of items...
In the meantime, I'm still looking for buttons/stickers/magnets/etc about zines/reading/books and also "about" the zine topics I'm interested in having in the catalog.
If you make stickers/magnets/bookmarks/etc yourself, have wholesale prices for distros and are up to work on a consignment basis, feel free to get in touch! Currently I'm more interested in being contacted from (handmade) crafters in Europe, and specially in Portugal. Support your local handmade scene ;-) !
  

No comments:

Post a Comment